|Price per seat:||$149.00|
SecuBox creates a secure container for all confidential files, protected with unbreakable industry standard AES 256-bit encryption. Data written to this storage is automatically encrypted.
- Strong 256-bit AES encryption
- On-the-fly transparent encryption
- Easy installation, maintenance and usage
- Secure data – both in the device memory and removable cards
- User friendly licensing policy
- Strong encryption algorithms – SecuBox uses industry standard AES 256-bit encryption algorithm to encrypt data, and SHA 512 – to generate secret key. SecuBox does not require any specific knowledge from the user to let him easily and securely protect his data.
- Encryption key backup – Allows users to get legitimate access to the encrypted SecuBox volumes even if the file system failure occurs and data gets partially corrupted. It will also enable administrators to recover access to the encrypted storages in case users forget their passwords.
- SD and Compact Flash memory card encryption – allows to encrypt data stored on external media card. Unlike Windows Mobile 6xx default encryption, SecuBox is not dependant on the keys stored in the device memory. A hard reset can become a nightmare for anyone using Windows Mobile 6xx storage card encryption (due to the fact that the encryption keys are deleted upon cold boot). With SecuBox, you can be sure your encrypted cards are always accessible even if your device breaks or you experience a hard reset.
- Easy installation, maintenance and usage. The program requires minimal administration and user training. It seamlessly integrates into your daily life requiring no change in the way you work with Windows PDA.
- Auto-unmount on device sleep protects your data even if you forget to timely unmount the encrypted storage. This ensures your data will be properly protected even if it is lost or stolen.
- Storage inactivity timeout protects your data on the go. The encrypted storage will automatically unmount if it hasn’t been used for a specified period of time.
- Auto-explore on mount makes your day-to-day data protection routines even more convenient
- Third party explorers can now be set to auto-explore SecuBox containers
- Recently mounted list allows to quickly access the containers you use on permanent basis
- Strengthen encryption key option. Your pass-phrase can be more secure against a brute force attack by increasing the time it takes to test each possible key.
- DOD Wiping. Simple deletion is not secure enough because anybody can recover your sensitive files. When a file is deleted in an application or file manager, only the file name in the directory is marked as deleted. The data still reside there until overwritten by new data. SecuBox provides a file erasing facility that irretrievably wipes data. The wiping methods used by SecuBox conform to US Department of Defense “DoD5220.22-M” data sanitizing specifications.
- Autorun, Driver-mode – you may configure SecuBox to make the integration of data encryption into your everyday life as seamless and easy as possible. Run the SecuBox software automatically on system start up or after soft reset, create and store a container file in both the device memory or on the storage card etc. The “driver” mode allows to minimize memory and CPU usage thus saving device battery and increasing productivity.
- On-the-fly transparent encryption – All encryption happens automatically without any user interaction. Files are encrypted when being written onto the SecuBox volume, and decrypted when being read.
- Password strength meter – a good password is one that cannot be guessed. Our advanced algorithms for judging the password’s quality will help you create a strong password to ensure that no one will be able to brute-force it and access the confidential data on your Pocket PC.
- Command line support – automate your daily data protection routines by creating quick links to SecuBox encrypted volumes.
- Hidden and read-only container files – you may set up the read only and hidden properties for the encrypted volume.
- Multiple encrypted storages – up to 10 encrypted Windows Mobile volumes may be mounted at the same time.
- System tray menu – allows to quickly mount/unmount the encrypted storages directrly from system tray.
- Integration with Windows Mobile File Explorer – allows you to access your encrypted data with a single tap on the storage file directly from Windows Mobile File Explorer.
- Deskop support. SecuBox images are recognisable by Private Disk, an advanced disk encryption solution for Windows desktops. Private Disk’s images, are, in their turn, recognised by SecuBox. This makes it possible to open SecuBox storages in Windows, work with them, and then move them back to the mobile devices.
- Unmount on SMS. Use it to protect confidential data if you have left your phone at your desk or you have lost your device.
- USB mode. The USB mode is a simple way to make the mounted SecuBox storage appear as a new logical disk on a desktop PC, in any operating system supporting USB and FAT/FAT32. When SecuBox is connected like another logical disk to the user’s PC, it provides an easy way to work with the contents of the encrypted storage directly from the PC. All information is encrypted on-the-fly.
- No back doors – SecuBox does not include backdoors or escrow keys. Neither we nor any other entities will be able to get access to the encrypted data – regardless of circumstances. Hence, DO NOT forget your password.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC, touch-screen devices:
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Professional
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Classic
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2003SE/2005
- Handheld PC 2000 (Windows CE 3.0)
- Pocket PC 2000/2002/2003/Phone Edition
- Windows CE handhelds:
Windows Mobile Smartphone – non-touch-screen devices:
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Standard
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone
- Smartphone 2002
|Supported platforms||Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Professional; Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Classic; Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition; Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC; Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2003SE/2005; Handheld PC 2000 (Windows CE 3.0); Pocket PC 2000/2002/2003/Phone Edition|
|Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Standard; Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone; Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Smartphone; Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone; Smartphone 2002|
|Processors||ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4, X86|