|Price per seat:||$149.00|
Data wiping is the only secure way to remove traces of any strictly confidential and highly sensitive data. Standard file deletion leaves the contents of the “deleted” file on the device. Hard reset will only remove the addresses of files from the file system index, will overwrite some system files on the top, but large portions of sensitive data will remain easily recoverable. Formatting the media card is not an effective means either – since the files that contained personal details, bank account details, credit card numbers can be recovered too easily.
Data wiping is the only way to securely dispose of the mobile devices within the organisation. It permanently erases all sensitive mobile data, including files, folders, entire removable media cards, as well as all email, contacts, appointments and tasks’ databases. It is impossible to restore any data that has been properly erased.
SecuWipe will securely wipe the following objects from the mobile terminal:
- Wipe Email, SMS, MMS messages, Contacts/Appointments, Tasks, Calls, Notes, Recordings/Internet Explorer history, cookies, cache
- Wipe Any size/any type removable media cards, SD card(s)/Files and Folders/Recycle bin
- Wipe Free Space: free space wiping is the only effective means to prevent recovery of previously deleted files and to eliminate all traces of temporary copies of files.
- Wipe Scheduler. Wipe Scheduler is an effective means to protect user identity and sensitive data in case the handheld is lost or stolen. It will securely delete all information from a compromised device, either if it detects an untrusted SIM or a specific SMS with a pass-phrase that will trigger data wiping. Includes SMS based wiping, Wiping on untrusted SIM card, interval-based wiping.
- Command line support: to automate wiping processes, weave them seamlessly into working processes – to provide regular and timely wiping.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC, touch-screen devices:
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Professional
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Classic
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2003SE/2005
- Handheld PC 2000 (Windows CE 3.0)
- Pocket PC 2000/2002/2003/Phone Edition
- Windows CE handhelds:
Windows Mobile Smartphone – non-touch-screen devices:
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Standard
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone
- Smartphone 2002
|Supported platforms||Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Professional; Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Classic; Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition; Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC; Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2003SE/2005; Handheld PC 2000 (Windows CE 3.0); Pocket PC 2000/2002/2003/Phone Edition|
|Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 Standard; Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone; Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Smartphone; Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone; Smartphone 2002|
|Processors||ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4, X86|